In this recipe
Thai chilies, garlic, lemon grass, galangal ginger and kaffir lime give this curry paste a delectably versatile flavor.
The highest grade available, coming from the first pressing. Think of it as extra virgin Coconut Milk!
Fish Sauce is an essential element in Thai cooking, used as other Asian cultures use soy sauce.
26 to 30 satays
Assembly time: 15 minutes
Marinating time: 6 hours or overnight
Grilling time: 6 minutes
30 bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water for at least 30 minutes
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1/4 can of the Coconut Milk with the Red Curry Paste. Stir until smooth and bubbling.
- Turn off heat. Add the remaining Coconut Milk, Fish Sauce and minced ginger. Stir well and pour into shallow dish.
- Add the beef, making sure each piece is well coated. Cover and refrigerate for six hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill or broiler. Thread meat onto skewers.
- Grill 3 minutes on each side or until done.
*Nutrition Facts are estimates only. For questions or specific information, email email@example.com