In this recipe
The highest grade available, coming from the first pressing. Think of it as extra virgin Coconut Milk!
Fish Sauce is an essential element in Thai cooking, used as other Asian cultures use soy sauce.
Thai chilies, garlic, lemon grass, galangal ginger and kaffir lime give this curry paste a delectably versatile flavor.
10 appetizer servings
30 minutes to assemble
5 minutes to bake
35 minutes total time
1 tablespoon oil 1 lb ground turkey, chicken or pork 1-1.75 oz box Red Curry Paste, divided 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce 1 bunch scallions (about 6) sliced, whites separated from green tops 1-13.5 oz can Coconut Milk, divided 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice 2 teaspoons brown sugar 1-13.5 oz package tortilla chips, plain or lime flavored 1 green pepper, diced 1 tomato, diced 1-8 oz package of shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add ground meat, 1 tablespoon Curry, Fish Sauce and white parts of scallions. Stir fry until curry is dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk. Stirring frequently, cook over a medium high heat until meat is done, and sauce is thickened. Remove meat mixture to plate.
- To the skillet (don't clean out) add 1 tablespoon of Curry and remaining Coconut Milk. Bring to a boil and add lime juice and sugar. Stirring frequently, cook until curry is dissolved and sauce is thickened.
- Line a cookie sheet or oven proof serving platter with chips.
- Top chips evenly with meat mixture, diced pepper, tomato, green parts of onions and coconut curry sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately. Your guests will be begging for more!
*Nutrition Facts are estimates only. For questions or specific information, email firstname.lastname@example.org